Thursday, February 18, 2010

New vows, Dead vows






My crossroads for the ex-BNT sims are complete finally. I had hoped they would be a bit less primmy but they are still better than what was had before. I had a bit of help from friends and the like with ideas. I still need to complete a bridge and a few other quick modifications before I am done there. Good riddance- it feels as if I hit a brick wall or an angry pittbull every time I stand down there. I think it will be a good change for those renters however. Subways in all the sims and prim efficient. 5 prims per 108-meter stretch of land. The insides of the subway are four sides per one texture. Woop.
I have been helping out a lot with New Jessie combat sim lately on a lot of things. Caine and I are very different but get along in some strange ways. Politically we are opposite ends of a magnet, but character wise, I think he and I are on the same page. That works for me because I love killing his friends in my off time and he doesn't seem to mind.
Got some comissions done during the holidays and also took up a few more. Things have calmed down quite a bit luckily.

Lots going on in RL, but business stays business here. I am almost 21 and I will most likely be in Indiana enjoying a few drinks and rock climbing with my sister and her guy, and his friends. We'll see how things go with that. I guess anything would be better than what I got now. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment