Friday, February 26, 2010

New Projects.

New Surreal Entrance.
New Building concepts in New Jessie.
Improved Road Systems.
Ordo build.
Character Sheets.
Two New Shop Designs completed.

This is what I need to get done. :(


This is the Surreal Entrance at the moment. This is not my favorite layout, especially on the exterior, but I mainly made it to be low prim so that we could have more prims available for the sim. I think that our presentation will be a bi more elaborate with the upcoming design, whatever that may be.





This was our old entrance based off of Metroid Prime. I'm hoping we can find out something just as cool, though perhaps with a more forested idea instead. I'm tired of going generic, I want us to be on a whole new world.



Some pictures I took of Titan the other day while working on a project there.
















No comments:

Post a Comment