Tuesday, December 8, 2009

If there's anything I can't follow very well, it's real life fashion. When I was a kid I thought red and pink was the fugliest color combo.

There's a time and place for everything, but there's a one in a million chance that you're going to be in a sitauation, RL or SL, that's going to require you to look like a slutty lumberjack wearing half the carcass of whatever you just dragged in to the hunting lodge. Maybe I'm just out of the loop when I don't feel attractive wearing a skirt that resembles a doughnut with tentacles. I'd rather wear something in SL that looks comfortable and sensible to the surrounding I'm in instead of an aqua green lemon-magenta tutu with rain boots and a cape connected to a bear hood.

List of things I don't find attractive:
• Antlers on people
• Scene kid flannel
• Tacky mismatched clothing
• Huge unecessary glasses
• Mismatched children's clothing
Quirky(*cough*cliche)Lumberjack nerd child prostitute fashion?

How did this happen guys? Why does this happen? The only chunky glasses I have are a pair of rapist glasses my sister made for a creepy linden, and I bet you that will be the only pair of huge ass clowntaur spectacles I will invest in putting on my face for awhile. No, it's not attractive, and I bet your kids would think you looked stupid. I remember looking at my mom when I was younger and wondering why the heck she had one of those 90's puff hair-dos. You know, this thing.


That hair-do looks like it would tear your shit up, bleached and permed and fried it until you look like you shoved your head in a toaster oven to dry it, but everyone did it.

I wonder if people from those times, and those who dress themselves like quirky slut lumberjacks in SL, ever think to themselves what the hell made me do this? but I realize that trying to look 'cute' and 'quirky' and 'totally different from everyone else' typically means you have to look like you got dressed in a dark closet halfway through a gangbang.

To this, I guess all I can do is..



Also, because people kept coming up from the sandbox in CoG and leaving their packages and dicks all over our land:

No comments:

Post a Comment