Monday, December 7, 2009

Crossroads

This blog has been started to document my more specific progress on works I have comitted to with my SL business and with other SL communities.
YAY on with the updates.

-BNT Roads-
I've been assigned to rebuild BNT roads in about 10 Surreal Sims. This has proven to be a lot harder than I thought. I've managed to reduce primcount by around 400+ prims per sim, and it seems like everyone likes them. There are some offset issues which are frustrating me but I know how to fix it. I've also been able to start connecting all roads with the subway instead of the horizontally laying ones like before- hopefully people like this idea.
Finished layout in Nolan and Friedman specifically today. At the moment working on completing layout in one sim per day.

-Iron Symphony Present-
Ex and I have been messing with ideas and made a prototype build tonight but not sure if we'll stick with it. Can't wait to work more on it though. We have a full untextured gun made but I want to add more details.

-Merchant crossovers-
I'm in the midst of removing my items and my sister's items from Xstreet and in return having whatever isnt in-world placed in-world and also on slapt, metagrid, and apez marketplaces. This will probably take a bit of time. All of my old marketplace items have been moved to my in-world shop from Xstreet and all my items were forced inactive today. whoopee.




-Coppelia Skin update-
I updated my old White Android skin, Coppelia, with a new version skin and shape today. I actually think it looks pretty damn good!

Other updates-
I, of course, set up this new blog to update my projects peronsally,I got to perform an anthropology interview for a student from Rutgers University and I also sold a full C5 sim. Woot! Busy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment